Thursday 7 November 2013

LEHKSIDE FAMETV MEETS WITH FAST RISING ACT YEMOVO


 
 
 
 
HI GUYS , SOME DAYS AGO LEHKSIDE FAMETV WAS WITH THE FAST RISING ACT  YEMOVO  AND  HE REVEALED THE PLAN HE HAS HE IN MIND I THINK YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT.......
 Interview::
.My names are Elegbede Adeyemi Wasew Popularly Known as Yemovo/Mr All Night

My age is something I don't discuss publicly due to certain reasons best known to me
:I graduated from Radiance High School in festac,and Currently studying International Business in Bells University Of Technology Ota.
:No need to talk about that here but there is a special person in my life.Make we know stress matter.
:Music is something I have mad love for and have always pictured myself in it,Should I just say the Lord Empowered me to do it.
.Music mentor:Fela,D'banj,Don jazzy,2face,Rick Ross,Mz kedike and Many more
.Best singles so far:If I should start listing them I bet we won't leave here..Cause I appreciate everybody doing music.
.Who u wanna collabo with:Wizzy,Yung6ix,Davido,Don baba J,Femi kuti and many more.
.Greatest embarrasment on stage:When I was asked to Freestyle at Felabration and I was blank due to the fact that am not a good freestyler.
.How do u c d music industry in bells and Nigeria:Let's talk about bells first,Music in bells is not encouraging due to the fact that Upcoming artistes are not respected then In Nigeria,let me say its quite competitive na everybody wan sing,get money dat kind thing so e knw easy.
.Where do u c ur slf in d nxt5yrs:Anywhere God wants me to be by then.
.Words to ur fans out dere:Dear Fans,I really appreciate you guys for supporting me,showing me love and always ready to rep the name Yemovo..Big surprises coming soon..God bless yall!
.Shout out to Lehkside Fame tv:Wat up my people its your favourite bad boy Yemovo and am here with Lehkside Fame tv..keep supporting.God bless yall!!!Ko so ro.Also follow me on twitter @yemovo don't dull

No comments:

Post a Comment